Sexual Abuse Survivor - There Is Hope.If you are a sexual abuse survivor, you have survived an awful ordeal. You are looking for some understanding and some peace of mind. I do not have all the answers, but I am a sexual abuse survivor and I do understand with the feelings you are experiencing. I have finally found peace of mind and I would like to share with you some thoughts on how to overcome this unimaginable pain.
You are a survivor for a reason. Maybe it is fate, mental fortitude or divine intervention. You ask the question what is it for?
Sexual Abuse Survivor - Accepting The PastSexual abuse survival involves accepting the past abuse - facing the fact that it happened. No matter what type of sexual abuse (whether incest or by a stranger) or how tragic its consequences, acceptance of the past is vital. Accepting the past is an essential step toward not only surviving, but to overcoming.
Trust me you can do it.
Understanding the abuse with a trained professional, if possible, is imperative. Look at how you coped with the abuse while it was occurring. Did you feel angry or upset or even sad? Did you blame you yourself? Did you go inside yourself? Did you tell anyone it was happening?
Empower Yourself,
Casey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment